If you are a Destiny 2 fan, you know that choosing the right class is crucial if you want to be successful in this game. Whether you’re a veteran player or a newcomer to the game, figuring out which class belongs to the top tier list is undoubtedly a difficult task.
As a result, we’ve put together this comprehensive Destiny 2 classes tier list to help you make an informed decision regarding what class you should choose based on what skills, abilities, and powers you prefer. Additionally, this guide will include the best subclass for a Hunter and provide a general class ranking.
For those of you who are not familiar with the game, Destiny 2 is a first-person-shooter game known for its unique class system. Players choose from three classes: Hunter, Titan, and Warlock, each with its own set of skill trees that offer unique abilities and playstyles. Since the game’s inception, players have been divided on which class is superior, and in this post, we’ll clear up all the confusion.
Whether you are a PvP or PvE player, this guide is for you! We’ll look at the current best class in Destiny 2 and what makes it superior to the other classes. We’ll also evaluate the subclasses for each class and rank them based on their viability in a raid, strike, or crucible environment. Finally, we’ll talk about what to expect for Destiny 2 witch queen class tier list and what class changes and reworks have come with the latest expansion.
So, if you want to choose the perfect class for your playstyle and get an edge over your competition, read on to discover our comprehensive Destiny 2 classes tier list guide!
Destiny 2 Classes Tier List: Find out the Best Class to Play in 2023
The Best Destiny 2 Class for 2023
Destiny 2 is a game that has taken the gaming world by storm since its release, and it is still going strong. It is a game that is packed full of action, adventure, and excitement. The game has several classes from which you can choose, each with its unique abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. Choosing the best class is essential to make the most of your gameplay and defeat your enemies.
In this section, we will address the subtopic “Destiny 2 Best Class 2023,” and we will list the best Destiny 2 classes for 2023. We have researched extensively and played through each class to provide a comprehensive analysis.
The Warlock is one of the most versatile classes in Destiny 2 and is an excellent choice for those who enjoy using magic and spells. If you like to shoot from a distance, the Warlock’s long-range attack options will suit you well. Here are some of the strengths of a Warlock:
- Excellent for PvE and PvP
- Great for team support
- Provides healing abilities
- Has a vast range of subclass options.
If you prefer close-quarters combat, then the Titan class might be the best Destiny 2 class for you. Titans are known for their resilience and strength and make excellent tanks for any fireteam. Here are some of the strengths of a Titan:
- Strong and sturdy armor
- Great for close-quarter combat
- Provides support to the team
- Can shield self and teammates.
The Hunter is an agile and fast-paced class, making it an excellent option for those who enjoy stealth and mobility. The class is well-suited for quick movements and long-range combat. Here are some of the strengths of a Hunter:
- Excellent for mobility and speed
- Great solo option
- Has excellent long-range abilities
- Good for PvP.
There you have it, the Destiny 2 Classes Tier List for 2023. Remember that each class has its strengths and weaknesses, and you need to try out each one to see which suits you the best. We hope that this guide has been informative and has helped you to make an informed decision on which class to choose.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with each class and have fun while doing so. Destiny 2 is a game that is continuously expanding, and who knows what new and exciting things we can expect in the coming years.
Destiny 2 Best Subclass for Hunter
If you’re a Hunter in Destiny 2, you want to have the best subclass possible. Each subclass offers different abilities and perks, so choosing the right one can be crucial for your gameplay. In this section, we will be discussing the best subclass for Hunter in Destiny 2.
The Gunslinger Subclass
The Gunslinger subclass is the best choice for Hunters who prefer to use precise long-range weaponry. With its Golden Gun super and throwing knife ability, the Gunslinger is one of the strongest subclasses in the game. Here are some key benefits of using the Gunslinger subclass:
- One of the most significant advantages of this subclass is its Golden Gun super. It allows you to deal massive damage to enemies, making it an excellent choice for PvE activities. You can also use it to take out Guardians in PvP matches.
- The Gunslinger’s throwing knife ability is another useful perk. It can be used to finish off low-health enemies or to deal a quick burst of damage to Guardians in PvP.
- The Gunslinger subclass also offers a variety of passive abilities that can help boost your accuracy and damage. For example, Way of the Sharpshooter provides precision kills that charge the super faster, while Line ‘Em Up increases the damage of Golden Gun after landing three precision hits.
The Nightstalker Subclass
The Nightstalker subclass is the best choice for Hunters who prefer a more tactical and stealthy approach to combat. With its ability to tether enemies and cloak itself, the Nightstalker is an excellent asset for team play and PvP matches. Here are some key benefits of using the Nightstalker subclass:
- The Nightstalker’s Shadowshot super allows you to tether enemies, making them easier targets for you and your teammates. This is especially useful for taking down larger groups of enemies quickly.
- The Nightstalker’s Vanish in Smoke ability cloaks yourself and allies in a smoke bomb, making you invisible for a short period. It can be used for reviving teammates, collecting objectives, or getting away from dangerous situations.
- The Nightstalker subclass has several passive abilities that can enhance your stealth and mobility. For example, Way of the Trapper enhances your tether, making it last longer and slowing down enemies caught in it. Way of the Pathfinder enhances your dodge ability, giving you a brief boost in speed and invisibility.
Whether you prefer a more offensive or defensive playstyle, choosing the right subclass for your Hunter in Destiny 2 is essential. The Gunslinger subclass is perfect for those who like to snipe from a distance and deal massive damage, while the Nightstalker is best suited for those who prefer a stealthy and supportive approach to combat. Whatever subclass you choose, remember that it’s not just about the abilities and perks but also how you use them in conjunction with your overall playstyle.
Destiny 2 Subclass Tier List (2023)
Destiny 2 has a wide array of subclasses, each with unique abilities and perks that cater to different playstyles. As the game evolves, the balance of subclasses fluctuates, and new subclasses are introduced, making it challenging to keep track of which subclass is truly the best. In this section, we’ll take a look at the current state of Destiny 2’s subclasses and rank them based on their overall effectiveness. So sit back, grab some popcorn, and let’s dive into the Destiny 2 subclass tier list for 2023!
These subclasses are hands-down the best in the game, offering a powerful combination of offensive and defensive capabilities that can turn the tide of any battle.
- Stormcaller Warlock: This subclass offers unparalleled crowd control abilities and is a staple in any team. With its super ability that lets you summon a devastating electric storm and its chain lightning melee ability, it’s no wonder that this subclass remains on top.
- Nightstalker Hunter: Stealth is the name of the game with this subclass. Not only can it make you invisible, but it can also tether enemies in place, making them easier to dispatch. And with its Shadowshot super ability, it can single-handedly shut down enemy supers.
- Sentinel Titan: This subclass is a tank’s dream come true. With its Ward of Dawn super ability that can provide a protective bubble for your team, its shield throw ability that can take out multiple enemies at once, and its ability to generate orbs of light for teammates, the Sentinel is a force to be reckoned with.
These subclasses are excellent choices, offering a combination of powerful abilities and excellent utility.
- Dawnblade Warlock: The Dawnblade offers excellent mobility and can rain down fire on enemies from the sky. Its super ability, Daybreak, allows you to shoot fire projectiles while airborne, making it an excellent counter to enemy snipers.
- Gunslinger Hunter: The Gunslinger offers excellent single-target damage, and its throwing knife ability can be deadly in the right hands. And with its Golden Gun super ability, it can one-shot most enemies and deal massive damage to bosses.
- Striker Titan: The Striker is a melee-focused subclass that excels at close combat. Its super ability, Fists of Havoc, can take out multiple enemies at once, and its melee ability can send enemies flying.
- Voidwalker Warlock: The Voidwalker is all about dealing massive damage to enemies. Its Nova Bomb super ability can obliterate groups of enemies, and its ability to reduce grenade and melee cooldowns makes it a versatile subclass.
These subclasses are solid choices, but may not be as strong as their higher tier counterparts. They can still be effective in the right hands, though!
- Arcstrider Hunter: The Arcstrider is a fast, agile subclass that specializes in close-quarters combat. Its super ability, Arc Staff, can take out multiple enemies at once, and its ability to dodge incoming attacks makes it tough to take down.
- Sunbreaker Titan: The Sunbreaker is a solid subclass that specializes in solar damage. Its Hammer of Sol ability can deal massive damage, and its melee ability can set enemies on fire.
- Stormcaller Warlock: Yes, the Stormcaller makes another appearance on this list! While it may not be as strong as it once was, it’s still an excellent choice thanks to its crowd control abilities and ability to chain lightning between enemies.
These subclasses can be effective in certain situations, but they may not be as versatile as their higher tier counterparts.
- Bladedancer Hunter: This subclass specializes in melee combat, but it’s not as strong as the Nightstalker or Gunslinger when it comes to dealing damage. Its Arc Blade ability can be deadly in the right hands, but it’s not as effective as other subclass supers.
- Defender Titan: While the Sentinel may be an S-tier subclass, the Defender is unfortunately not as strong. Its Ward of Dawn ability can still provide excellent protection for your team, but it’s not as versatile as the Sentinel’s Shield Throw ability.
- Dawnblade Warlock: While it may be an A-tier subclass, the Dawnblade’s lack of defensive capabilities puts it in the C-tier for me. Its Daybreak ability can deal massive damage, but it leaves you vulnerable while airborne.
That concludes our Destiny 2 subclass tier list for 2023! Remember, these rankings are just my opinion, and the best subclass for you will ultimately depend on your playstyle and the situation you find yourself in. So experiment with different subclasses and find the one that suits you best!
Which Destiny 2 Class is the Best?
Destiny 2 currently has three classes, namely Titans, Warlocks, and Hunters, with each class having its unique abilities and perks. So, which class is the best? That’s a tough question to answer since it ultimately depends on your playstyle, preferences, and skill level. However, based on user feedback, gameplay videos, and data analytics, here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons of each class to help you make an informed decision:
Titans are the powerhouse of the Destiny 2 universe. They are known for their incredible strength, resilience, and unmatched melee abilities. They are the best class when it comes to tanking and front-line combat. Here are some of the pros and cons of playing as a Titan:
- Excellent survivability thanks to high resilience and healing abilities.
- Exceptional crowd control with area-of-effect grenades and punching.
- Capable of generating shields that can absorb damage for themselves and their allies.
- Can generate orbs of light that can help their allies charge their supers faster.
- Limited mobility, making them vulnerable to flanking and ambushes.
- Few ranged options, making them less effective at long-range fights.
- Melee-focused gameplay can be risky, especially against powerful enemies.
- Some abilities can be challenging to master, requiring good timing and positioning.
Warlocks are the masters of magic in Destiny 2. They are known for their extensive arsenal of spells, supportive abilities, and otherworldly powers. They are the best class when it comes to team play and supporting their allies. Here are some of the pros and cons of playing as a Warlock:
- Versatile playstyle with a mix of offensive and defensive abilities.
- Excellent support abilities that can heal, revive, empower, and protect allies.
- Strong long-range options thanks to their various spellcasting abilities.
- Enhance team abilities, including the ability to charge their allies’ supers faster.
- Lack physical strength and rely on mobility and positioning to survive.
- Limited melee options that can make them vulnerable to close-range attacks.
- Can be challenging to master, requiring good coordination and timing with your team.
- Some abilities can be challenging to use, requiring you to aim accurately and manage your resources effectively.
Hunters are the nimble assassins of Destiny 2. They are known for their agility, speed, and precision kills. They are the best class when it comes to solo play and dealing massive damage from a distance. Here are some of the pros and cons of playing as a Hunter:
- Excellent mobility, making them hard targets to hit and best for flanking and attacking from unexpected angles.
- Deadly precision, capable of dealing massive damage with their ranged abilities.
- Excellent evasion and escape abilities make them fit for solo play.
- Can generate orbs of light that can help their allies charge their supers faster.
- Fragile and rely on positioning and evasion to survive.
- Limited melee options that can make them vulnerable to close-range attacks.
- Few supportive abilities, making them less fit for team play.
- Some abilities can be challenging to master, requiring good timing and precision.
Ultimately, there is no one definitive answer to which class is the best since every player has their own unique playstyle and personal preferences. The key is to experiment with each class, learn its strengths and weaknesses, and choose the one that best suits your needs. So, try them out, have fun, and see which Destiny 2 class is the best for you!
Destiny 2 Witch Queen Class Tier List
With the upcoming release of the Destiny 2 Witch Queen expansion, players are excited to know where each class stands in terms of the best ones to use. In this section, we’ll go over the Destiny 2 Witch Queen class tier list, which will help players select the best class that suits their playstyle.
Warlocks are the most versatile class in Destiny 2. They’ve got the best healing capabilities and solo potential, making them a top choice in almost every situation. With their phenomenal rift abilities, Warlocks possess unparalleled survivability and damage outpacing any other class.
While Titans are among the game’s most durable classes, they lacked the versatility that made Warlocks the frontrunner. However, changes to the subclass in the upcoming expansion make Titan a potential power-carrying asset in Destiny 2. Titans are likely to maintain a position in PvE activities, especially when paired with a Warlock to be an unstoppable combination.
The hunter is the most agile class in the game, with fast mobility and excellent crowd control. The problem with a hunter is simply that of average survivability in complicated situations. It is still, however, one of the most fun to play classes, especially if you enjoy running and gunning, and with the right build or exotic gear, Hunters can become truly powerful.
C-Tier: Stasis Classes
Stasis is the newest subclass in Destiny 2, and unfortunately, the newly released subclasses aren’t as well-rounded as others, making them less preferred in many situations. Hopefully, Bungie will address player feedback and tweak the subclasses to increase their power and usability.
- Warlocks are great solo and team players with the best healing capabilities.
- Titans can be a reliable powerhouse in PvE activities and great at supporting a team.
- Hunters are the most agile class but lack survivability.
- Stasis subclasses have potential but need further tweaking to make them more useful.
In conclusion, Destiny 2 Witch Queen class tier list discusses where each class stands in terms of effectiveness in different Destiny 2 activities. Players should select their preferred subclass based on their playstyle and activity. Hopefully, this information will help players choose a class that suits them best.