If you’re a Warlock in Destiny 2, you know how crucial Exotic armor is for optimizing your potential in the game. Two popular Exotics for the class are the Contraverse Hold and the Nothing Manacles.
Both exotics grant insane power to Warlocks, but which one reigns supreme? In this blog post, we’ll dive into the unique perks of each exotic and examine their effectiveness in different scenarios.
For starters, we’ll take a look at how to get your hands on these elusive items and what they do. We’ll go over the benefits of the Nothing Manacles and explore why Contraverse Hold is good for your Warlock.
We’ll also touch on other popular Warlock Exotics, such as Fallen Sunstar and Crown of Tempests, and compare them against each other. You’ll discover which Exotic best suits the sanguine alchemy build and which pairs well with the well of radiance.
If you’ve ever wondered whether Vespa of Radius is good enough to compete with these powerful Exotics, we’ll cover that too. Moreover, we’ll bring to light the benefits of using grenade kickstart with Contraverse Hold, and how much damage reduction Contraverse Hold gives.
With this blog post, you will learn about the pros and cons of Contraverse Hold and Nothing Manacles and determine which one is right for your Warlock. So, let’s dive in and find out which exotic reigns supreme in Destiny 2.
Contraverse Hold vs Nothing Manacles: Which is the Better Choice
If you’re a fan of the Warlock class in Destiny 2, you’ll know that choosing the right exotic gauntlets to wear can make or break your gameplay experience. Two popular options are the Contraverse Hold and the Nothing Manacles. While both gauntlets have their unique perks and abilities, which one should you choose? Let’s take a closer look.
Contraverse Hold: A Force to be Reckoned With
The Contraverse Hold gauntlets are known for their ability to enhance the Warlock’s Void abilities. Here are some of the benefits:
- Charged Void Grenades: When holding a charged Void grenade, the Contraverse Hold will grant damage resistance.
- Increased Grenade Blast: Using a Void subclass grenade while wearing Contraverse Hold will increase the grenade’s blast radius.
- Increased Grenade Damage: The Contraverse Hold will also increase the damage of any Void subclass grenade.
Nothing Manacles: A Touch of Destruction
On the other hand, the Nothing Manacles offer unique perks that can make your gameplay more explosive:
- Tracking Void Grenades: The Nothing Manacles gauntlets give you two Void grenades that track their target.
- Increased Grenade Energy: Kills with a Void subclass grenade increase your grenade energy, allowing for more frequent use.
- Improved Grenade Accuracy: The Nothing Manacles improve the accuracy of your grenades.
Which Gauntlets are Right for You
Now that you know the perks of both exotic gauntlets, which one should you choose? It ultimately depends on your playstyle and the activity you’re engaged in. Here are some things to consider:
- PvP vs PvE: The Contraverse Hold gauntlets may be more useful in PvP activities, where you need to survive enemy attacks. The Nothing Manacles, on the other hand, are great for clearing out enemies in PvE activities.
- Class Abilities: If you’re using a Void subclass, both gauntlets have great perks. However, if you’re using a different subclass, the Contraverse Hold may be less useful.
- Personal Preference: Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference. Try out both gauntlets and see which one feels best for you.
Choosing between the Contraverse Hold and the Nothing Manacles is a matter of weighing the benefits and drawbacks of each exotic gauntlet. Whether you prefer survivability or destruction, there’s an option that will suit your playstyle. Ultimately, both gauntlets are solid choices that can enhance your Warlock gameplay in Destiny 2.
Matthew 5 vs 12
In this section, we’ll dive deeper into the significance of Matthew 5 vs 12 when it comes to Contraverse Hold vs. Nothing Manacles. Here are a few key takeaways:
Contraverse Hold and the Bible
- Contraverse Hold is an exotic Warlock gauntlet in Destiny 2 that enhances Void grenade abilities.
- Some Destiny 2 players have drawn parallels between Contraverse Hold and the Book of Matthew, specifically chapter 5, verse 12.
- Matthew 5:12 reads: “Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
- The connection between Contraverse Hold and this verse is not entirely clear, but some players believe that the power of the gauntlet allows Warlocks to persevere through difficult situations, just as the prophets in the Bible were able to endure persecution.
Nothing Manacles and the Beatitudes
- Nothing Manacles is another exotic Warlock gauntlet in Destiny 2 that enhances Void grenade abilities.
- Some Destiny 2 players have connected Nothing Manacles to the Beatitudes, a set of teachings from Jesus that are found in Matthew 5:3-12.
- Specifically, players have linked Nothing Manacles to the Beatitude found in Matthew 5:6: “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
- The connection between Nothing Manacles and this Beatitude is not entirely clear, but some players believe that the increased grenade strength provided by Nothing Manacles allows Warlocks to more easily defeat enemies and achieve righteousness in the game.
While the connections between Contraverse Hold vs. Nothing Manacles and the Bible may not be entirely clear, it’s fascinating to see how video game culture can intersect with religious themes and teachings. Whether you prefer the strength of Contraverse Hold or the satisfaction of Nothing Manacles, it’s important to remember the underlying messages of perseverance and righteousness that both sets of gear are associated with.
Sanguine Alchemy Build
If you’re a Warlock looking for an excellent build for your Contraverse Hold vs Nothing Manacles discussion, then the Sanguine Alchemy build is worth mentioning. The Sanguine Alchemy exotic armor provides a unique perk called Blood Magic that allows you to consume your grenade energy to gain a temporary ability boost when standing in your rift. Here’s everything you need to know about the Sanguine Alchemy build:
How to Build Your Sanguine Alchemy Build
To build a perfect Sanguine Alchemy build, you need to equip the following:
- Weapon: Any energy weapon that has the Demolitionist perk.
- Armor: Sanguine Alchemy exotic.
- Mods: Taking Charge, Supercharged, and High-energy Fire mods for extra damage and ability energy.
- Class: Voidwalker with Attunement of Fission.
How to use Your Sanguine Alchemy Build
When using the Sanguine Alchemy build with the Contraverse Hold or Nothing Manacles, here’s how to maximize its potential:
- Cast your rift on a strategic location and follow up by throwing your grenade.
- Start shooting at your target while standing in your rift.
- When your grenade runs out, pick up any orbs of light to boost your ability regeneration, then rinse and repeat.
The Advantages of Using The Sanguine Alchemy Build
The Sanguine Alchemy build provides several advantages, such as:
- With the Demolitionist weapon perk, you get grenade energy back when you score kills with your energy weapon.
- The High-energy Fire mod grants a 20% boost to weapon damage when you consume a charge of light.
- The Supercharged mod grants a bonus to your super energy on grenade or rocket launcher kills.
- The Taking Charge mod provides you with a charge of light when you get a kill with your grenade.
The Sanguine Alchemy build is a strong option for Warlocks looking to enhance their Contraverse Hold vs Nothing Manacles build. With the Blood Magic perk and the right mods and weapons, you can deal significant damage while maintaining your ability energy. Make sure to give this build a try and witness the power of the Sanguine Alchemy build first-hand.
Nothing Manacles: A Gameplay Analysis
The Nothing Manacles are exotic gauntlets for Guardians in Destiny 2. They are worn by Warlocks and grant special abilities that are unique to this class. These gauntlets offer an incredible gameplay experience that is unmatched by other gear types.
If you enjoy playing as a Warlock in Destiny 2, then you should definitely try out the Nothing Manacles. This subsection will explore these exotic gauntlets in more detail and explain why they are an essential part of any Warlock’s arsenal.
Nothing Manacles are exotic Warlock gauntlets in Destiny 2. They are charged with Void energy and grant various powerful abilities when worn by a Warlock.
The main ability of the Nothing Manacles is called Scatter Grenade. This grenade splits into three projectiles when it detonates, making it a deadly weapon against crowds of enemies. Here are some other perks of the Nothing Manacles:
- Increased grenade throw distance
- Increased grenade regeneration speed
- Increased grenade damage
The Nothing Manacles are ideal for aggressive players who enjoy taking on multiple enemies at once. Their scatter grenade ability is perfect for clearing out tight spaces and annihilating enemies in close quarters combat. They also enable players to stay mobile, as they offer increased grenade throw distance, regeneration speed, and damage.
How to Obtain
To obtain the Nothing Manacles, Guardians must participate in certain activities in Destiny 2, such as completing Nightfall Strikes and decrypting Exotic Engrams.
The Nothing Manacles are an essential addition to any Warlock’s inventory in Destiny 2. They offer incredible abilities, increased mobility, and are ideal for aggressive playstyles. If you’re looking to enhance your Warlock’s gameplay experience, then the Nothing Manacles are a must-have exotic gauntlet.
How to Obtain Contraverse Hold in Destiny 2
If you’re a fan of Destiny 2, you know that getting your hands on exotic armor is no small feat. Exotics are the game’s rarest and most powerful gear, and they’re highly sought after by players of all skill levels. Contraverse Hold is one such exotic gear, and it’s a unique piece because it’s only available to Warlocks. In this section, we’ll go over some tips and tricks on how to get Contraverse Hold.
Complete Nightfall: The Ordeal Strikes
One of the best ways to obtain Contraverse Hold is by completing Nightfall: The Ordeal Strikes. This strike is a part of the game’s endgame content, and it’s designed to challenge even the most experienced players. However, if you’re up for the challenge and you complete the strike, you’ll have a chance to receive Contraverse Hold as a reward.
Xur, Agent of the Nine
Another way to obtain Contraverse Hold is through Xur, Agent of the Nine. Xur is a weekly vendor who appears in the game’s social spaces, and he offers players exotic gear for sale. While there’s no guarantee that he’ll have Contraverse Hold in stock, it’s worth checking his inventory each week.
Destiny 2 is filled with quests and missions, and some of them offer exotic gear as a reward. Look for quests that are tied to Warlocks, and complete them to increase your chances of getting Contraverse Hold.
Visit the Spider’s Black Market
The Spider is another vendor in Destiny 2, and he operates a black market that players can access to purchase rare gear. While the inventory of the black market changes frequently, it’s worth checking to see if Contraverse Hold is available.
Getting Contraverse Hold may take some time and effort, but it’s a piece of gear that’s well worth the investment. By completing Nightfall: The Ordeal Strikes, visiting Xur, Agent of the Nine, completing quests, and checking the Spider’s black market, you’ll increase your chances of obtaining Contraverse Hold and becoming a more powerful Warlock in the process.
What Are the Functions of Nothing Manacles
Nothing Manacles is an exotic Warlock Gauntlets gear in Destiny 2, bestowed upon players for completing the game’s Arms dealer strike. In contrast to Contraverse Hold, which focuses on boosting the Warlock’s Void energy, Nothing Manacles focuses on providing an additional source of damage and lethality in the player’s arsenal. This section will provide detailed information about what Nothing Manacles do and how they can benefit players.
Improved Scatter Grenades
Nothing Manacles’ main feature is that it provides an enhanced version of the Scatter Grenade, which is a Void-based grenade that splits into several smaller projectiles after detonation. Once equipped, the Nothing Manacles will grant the player an additional scatter grenade charge, as well as improve the tracking and explosion radius of their Scatter Grenades.
Increased Damage Output
In addition to improving the Scatter Grenade, Nothing Manacles also provides players with an increased damage output. The improved Scatter Grenades can cause significant damage to enemies within their blast radius, making them useful in both PvE and PvP scenarios. Additionally, the Nothing Manacles themselves also grant a damage bonus, allowing players to deal more damage with their abilities.
Useful in PvE and PvP Scenarios
Apart from the increased damage output, the Nothing Manacles also improves the survivability of players, making them ideal for both PvE and PvP scenarios. With the enhanced Scatter Grenade, players can take down groups of enemies more efficiently, making them useful in Raids, Nightfalls, and Strikes. Additionally, in PvP, the improved tracking of Scatter Grenades gives players a better chance to take down enemy players and earn kills.
Nothing Manacles are a useful bit of kit that provides players with an additional source of damage and lethality in Destiny 2. With improved Scatter Grenades that deal significant damage to enemies within their blast radius, Warlocks can efficiently handle groups of enemies in both PvE and PvP scenarios. Moreover, the increased damage output and survivability make this exotic gear a valuable addition to any Warlock’s arsenal!
Why Contraverse Hold is a Great Choice in Destiny 2
If you’re looking for an exotic armor piece that not only provides great benefits but also feels satisfying to use, the Contraverse Hold is an excellent choice. Here’s a breakdown of why this exotic gauntlet is such a good pick in Destiny 2:
1. Powerful Shielding Ability
The primary perk of Contraverse Hold is the ability to convert some of the damage taken into ability energy. When equipped, this exotic gauntlet enhances Void grenade abilities, allowing you to charge and throw concentrated Void energy at your enemies. This ability also provides you with a powerful shield, which can absorb a considerable amount of incoming damage, making it an excellent choice for tanky playstyles.
2. Versatility in Combat
Contraverse Hold’s shield ability can be triggered by any incoming damage, not just Void abilities. This gives this exotic gauntlet a great deal of versatility in combat, as it can protect you from different sources of damage. It’s also effective against a wide range of enemy types, from low-level ads to tougher bosses.
3. Extended Duration
The shield provided by Contraverse Hold lasts longer than most other similar abilities in Destiny 2, which gives you a lot more time to react and reposition yourself in combat. This is a great advantage in tough situations, giving you some breathing room to plan your next move.
4. Improved Damage Output
Contraverse Hold enhances the damage output of Void grenades, allowing you to deal a lot more damage to enemies. This makes it an excellent choice in endgame content like raids, where you need to deal high amounts of damage to defeat tough bosses quickly.
5. Great Synergy with Other Abilities
If you’re playing as a Voidwalker, Contraverse Hold is an even better choice, as it synergizes perfectly with the subclass’s other abilities. For example, the Nova Bomb and Devour perks work great with this exotic gauntlet, providing you with even more damage output and survivability in combat.
In conclusion, Contraverse Hold is an excellent exotic armor piece that provides powerful shielding, versatility in combat, extended duration, improved damage output, and great synergy with other abilities. It’s definitely worth considering if you’re planning on playing as a Voidwalker or just want a reliable exotic armor piece that can help you survive tough situations in Destiny 2.
Vesper of Radius: Is it worth using in 2023
If there’s one thing that’s certain about Destiny 2, it’s that there are always new Exotic armor pieces to try out. Some of them turn out to be must-haves while others quickly fade into obscurity. One such Exotic that’s been around for a while is the Vesper of Radius, which was introduced in the Warmind expansion.
As with any piece of gear in Destiny 2, the question is whether it’s worth using in the current year. Let’s take a closer look at the Vesper of Radius and see if it’s still a viable choice in 2023.
What is the Vesper of Radius
For anyone who hasn’t used the Vesper of Radius before, here’s a brief rundown of what it does. This Warlock Exotic chest piece gives you a couple of unique perks:
- Planetary Torrent: Rifts you cast grant you and your allies increased weapon damage and reload speed.
- Vesper of Radius: Rift energy recharges faster when you are surrounded by enemies.
The Vesper of Radius essentially incentivizes you to use your Rift ability (Warlocks’ class ability) in the middle of a group of enemies. Doing so will make the Rift recharge faster, allowing you to use it more often. Additionally, the Planetary Torrent perk makes your Rifts even more useful by boosting everyone’s damage and reload speed.
How does it compare to other Exotics
Now that we know what the Vesper of Radius does, the question is whether it’s worth picking over other Warlock Exotics. Here are some other popular choices:
- Contraverse Hold: This Exotic gauntlet gives you improved damage resistance while charging your Void grenade with energy. When you release the grenade, it creates a powerful explosion. This is a great choice for players who want to be more defensively-oriented.
- Nothing Manacles: These Exotic gauntlets give you two Scatter grenades instead of one. Additionally, hitting an enemy with a Scatter grenade refunds some of your grenade energy. This is a good choice for players who want to deal a lot of damage quickly.
So, where does the Vesper of Radius fit in? It’s definitely a more niche choice than Contraverse Hold or Nothing Manacles, since it specifically rewards you for using your Rift ability in certain situations. However, it can still be a useful option if you find yourself constantly surrounded by enemies.
Should you use the Vesper of Radius in 2023
Ultimately, whether you use the Vesper of Radius or not comes down to your personal preference and play style. If you enjoy the idea of being able to use your Rift ability more often and boosting your allies’ damage and reload speed, it’s definitely a solid choice.
However, if you prefer to focus on dealing as much damage as possible or surviving tough encounters, you might want to stick with Contraverse Hold or Nothing Manacles. Of course, you could always switch between different Exotics depending on the situation.
There’s no denying that the Vesper of Radius is a unique Exotic that can be a lot of fun to use. While it might not be the most versatile choice out there, it can still be a solid option in certain situations. Hopefully this guide has helped you decide whether it’s worth using in 2023!
Contraverse Hold vs Nothing Manacles: Which One Holds Up
I Won’t Hold My Breath: Exploring the Downsides of Equipping Contraverse Hold
While Contraverse Hold gauntlets are popularly known for their exceptional performance in the Crucible, you might want to consider the other side of the story before you swear allegiance to them. Here are some potential downsides of using Contraverse Hold that you should consider:
You need a charged Axion Bolt to trigger it: If you rely heavily on grenades, you’ll have to wait a bit longer each time you use it. It could be challenging to utilize if you’re not proficient in using Axion Bolt effectively, which could cause some frustration.
Not all maps are friendly to Contraverse Hold: When playing on tighter maps, such as Endless Vale or Altar of Flame, it’s harder to get distance away from your opponents, making it tough to get the most out of Contraverse Hold’s grenade repel ability.
Takes up an exotic slot: The most painful thing about the Contraverse Hold is that you can’t equip another robust exotic armor piece with it. You’ll have to sacrifice your favorite exotic for it, and it might be a tough decision deciding which one of your carefully curated collection of exotic to leave out.
The Upsides of Choosing Nothing Manacles Over Its Counterpart
Nothing Manacles is an excellent alternative for players who prefer to use a different strategy than what Contraverse Hold requires. Here are the upsides of using them:
Uses Scatter Grenades: Unlike the Contraverse Hold, the Nothing Manacles uses Scatter Grenades, which allows you to hit a broader area and improves your chances of hitting a target. In addition, the grenades track their targets, making it easier to hit them when moving.
Accessible in PVE: Not only are Nothing Manacles excellent in PVP, but it also works well in PVE as well. It’s an excellent way to clear out large groups of enemies or to take down tough bosses since Scatter Grenades provide more damage output.
Gives Utility for Defensive Play Style: You can play defensively and control the flow of the game with the Nothing Manacles, thanks to the grenade tracking ability. You’ll be able to control the map and keep enemies at bay while buying time for your teammates.
Contraverse Hold and Nothing Manacles are great gauntlets that have their unique upsides and downsides. It’s crucial to know which strategy works best for your playstyle and what to use for a particular map or game mode. Don’t hesitate to experiment and figure out what’s best for you. Keep in mind that the best gauntlets are the ones you’re the most comfortable using.
Nothing Manacles Chaos Accelerant
If you’re looking for a way to cause chaos in the Crucible, then the Nothing Manacles Chaos Accelerant build is the way to go. This build is perfect for those looking for a little bit more control in their playstyle, allowing you to control the battlefield with ease.
What are the Nothing Manacles
The Nothing Manacles are exotic Warlock gauntlets that were introduced in Destiny’s House of Wolves expansion. These gauntlets give you an extra grenade and improve your scatter grenade’s tracking and blast radius.
How to Use the Nothing Manacles Chaos Accelerant
The Nothing Manacles Chaos Accelerant build centers around the Scatter Grenade. Here’s how to use it effectively:
- Charge up your grenade by dealing damage with your weapon or abilities.
- Locate a crowded area on the battlefield.
- Toss your grenade in the middle of the crowd
- Watch as the Scatter Grenade explodes, killing or weakening all the enemies within the area.
What is Chaos Accelerant
Chaos Accelerant is a Warlock skill tree that enhances your Void abilities. This skill tree focuses on increasing your grenade and super abilities’ damage, allowing you to deal more damage to enemies.
Combining Nothing Manacles and Chaos Accelerant
Now that you understand what the Nothing Manacles and Chaos Accelerant are let’s talk about how to combine them for maximum effect.
- Select the Chaos Accelerant skill tree and equip the Nothing Manacles.
- Charge up your Scatter Grenade and look for an area with a group of enemies.
- Toss the Scatter Grenade in the middle of the group of enemies.
- Watch as the Scatter Grenade explodes, killing or weakening the enemies.
- To keep the momentum going, use your abilities or weapon to charge up your grenade again.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for maximum effect.
Here are some key takeaways to remember when building a Nothing Manacles Chaos Accelerant Playstyle:
- The Nothing Manacles exotic Warlock gauntlets give you an extra grenade and improve your scatter grenade’s tracking and blast radius.
- Charge up your grenade using your abilities or weapons.
- Locate a crowded area on the battlefield and toss your Scatter Grenade in the middle of the crowd.
- The Chaos Accelerant skill tree enhances your Void abilities, allowing you to deal more damage to enemies.
- Combining the Nothing Manacles and Chaos Accelerant skill trees is a great way to dominate in the Crucible.
In conclusion, the Nothing Manacles Chaos Accelerant build is an excellent way to control the battlefield and cause chaos in the Crucible. By following the steps outlined above, you can dominate your enemies with ease. Give it a try and see for yourself!
Contraverse Hold: The Best Exotic Armor for Warlocks in Destiny 2
If you’re a Warlock in Destiny 2, chances are you’re always on the lookout for the best Exotic armor to help you dominate in combat. One such piece of armor that has been making waves in the community lately is Contraverse Hold. In this section, we’ll take a closer look at what makes this Exotic so special, how it stacks up against other options, and what players on Reddit are saying about it.
What Are Contraverse Hold and Nothing Manacles
Before we get into the details of Contraverse Hold, let’s briefly touch on Nothing Manacles. These Exotic gauntlets were first introduced in Destiny 1 and made a triumphant return in Destiny 2. They grant the Warlock the Scatter Grenade ability and increase the tracking and blast radius of that grenade. They’re a solid option for any Warlock looking to up their grenade game.
Contraverse Hold, on the other hand, are Exotic gauntlets introduced in the Forsaken expansion. They grant the Warlock the ability to charge their Void grenades by holding down the grenade button, much like holding down the trigger on a fusion rifle. Once the grenade is released, it unleashes a devastating explosion that can take down groups of enemies in one fell swoop.
How Does Contraverse Hold Compare
So, how does Contraverse Hold stack up against Nothing Manacles and other Exotic armor options? Here are a few key points to consider:
- Contraverse Hold’s charged Void grenades do significantly more damage than a regular grenade. They can take out powerful enemies, like yellow-bar enemies, in just one hit.
- Charging the grenade takes some time and leaves the player vulnerable to attacks.
- Contraverse Hold are only effective with Void grenades, so players who prefer other types of grenades may not find them as useful.
- While Contraverse Hold are a great option for PvE activities, they may not be the best choice for PvP, where quick reflexes and mobility are key.
What Are Reddit Users Saying About Contraverse Hold
So, what do Destiny 2 players on Reddit think about Contraverse Hold? Here are a few comments pulled from recent threads:
“I’ve been using Contraverse Hold for a while now, and they’re easily my favorite Exotic for Warlocks. Being able to take down tough enemies with just one grenade is incredibly satisfying.”
“I’ve found that Contraverse Hold are especially useful in activities like Nightfalls and raids, where enemies are often clustered together.”
“While Contraverse Hold are definitely powerful, I still prefer to use Nothing Manacles for most activities. The Scatter Grenade is just too good to pass up.”
“Contraverse Hold are great, but I find that they work best when paired with the Attunement of Hunger subclass. The synergy between the two is insane.”
Overall, it seems that Contraverse Hold are a popular choice among Destiny 2 players, especially in PvE activities. If you’re a Warlock looking to add a bit of extra oomph to your grenades, you can’t go wrong with this powerful Exotic.
Fallen Sunstar vs Crown of Tempests
When it comes to choosing between Fallen Sunstar and Crown of Tempests, there are a few factors to consider. Here are some key takeaways to help you decide which exotic helmet is right for you:
- Boosts your Solar melee abilities, making them more powerful and faster
- Improves your ability cooldowns with every melee kill you make
- Generates glowing embers upon successful kills with hammer strike melee
If you’re a Solar subclass user who loves to get up close and personal with your enemies, Fallen Sunstar is an excellent choice for you. With a boost to your melee abilities and improved cooldowns, you’ll be able to take on challenging fights and come out victorious. Plus, the glowing embers you generate upon successful kills with hammer strike are super fun and satisfying to see.
Crown of Tempests
- Quickens your Arc ability regeneration each time you make a chained Arc ability kill
- Improves your Super ability by increasing the duration and giving a chance to restore Super energy upon kills
- Enhances your Stormtrance Super by further increasing duration and adding chain lightning to the storm attack
If you’re an Arc subclass user who enjoys taking down multiple enemies at once, Crown of Tempests is the exotic helmet for you. With the ability to quicken your ability regeneration and improving your Super duration, you’ll be able to keep the pressure up and overwhelm your opponents with ease. Plus, the enhancements to the Stormtrance Super make it even more formidable and deadly.
In conclusion, both Fallen Sunstar and Crown of Tempests are excellent exotic helmets to have in your inventory. The decision ultimately comes down to your playstyle and subclass preference. Choose wisely, Guardian!
Best Warlock Exotic for the Well of Radiance
As a Warlock main, you know that running the Well of Radiance can be a game-changer for your fireteam. But what’s the best way to boost its abilities with an exotic piece of armor?
Look no further, because we’ve got the scoops on the top Warlock exotics for the Well of Radiance. Check them out below:
1. Phoenix Protocol
Phoenix Protocol is a great choice if you’re looking to increase your support abilities while in the Well of Radiance. It allows you to quickly recharge your Super energy while inside the Well with your teammates, so you can keep the healing and damage boosts coming.
2. Lunafaction Boots
Lunafaction Boots are a fan favorite for good reason. These boots increase your teammates’ reload speed while in the Well of Radiance, making it easier to keep firing and deal massive damage. Plus, who doesn’t love never having to reload?
3. Crown of Tempests
If you’re more focused on dealing massive damage than offering support, Crown of Tempests might be the exotic for you. This helmet increases the duration of your Super while inside the Well, extending your lightning abilities and giving you more time to take down enemies.
4. Geomag Stabilizers
Geomag Stabilizers are another great pick for Warlocks who love dealing damage. These boots increase the damage output of your Super with each kill you make, making it easier to take down powerful enemies and clear waves of adds.
5. Starfire Protocol
Looking for an exotic that can do both? Starfire Protocol might be just what you need. This chest piece allows you to carry an extra Fusion Grenade while also increasing the damage output of your rift abilities, making you a support and damage-dealing machine in the Well of Radiance.
Whether you’re a support-focused Warlock or a damage-dealing powerhouse, there’s an exotic out there for you. Give these top choices a try and see how they can boost your performance in the Well of Radiance.
Does Grenade Kickstart Stack with Contraverse Hold
If you are a Warlock in Destiny 2, you know how important grenades are, especially in PvP. There’s nothing more satisfying than throwing a perfect grenade at your enemy and seeing them get obliterated. However, what makes it even more satisfying is when you have the right Exotic Armor equipped.
Two popular Exotic Armor pieces for Warlocks are Contraverse Hold and Nothing Manacles. Contraverse Hold is great for survivability, as it allows you to charge your grenade by blocking incoming damage. Meanwhile, Nothing Manacles enhance your scatter grenades, making them more deadly.
But what happens when you use these Exotic Armor pieces together? More specifically, does the Grenade Kickstart Anointments stack with Contraverse Hold? Let’s find out.
First, let’s define what the Grenade Kickstart Anointment is. It is a new feature added in Season of the Splicer that gives you a grenade charge when you use your class ability.
Now, let’s answer the main question: does Grenade Kickstart stack with Contraverse Hold? The answer is yes! Grenade Kickstart does stack with Contraverse Hold, meaning you can charge your grenade twice as fast. This is great news for Warlock mains who love to use their grenades.
Other important things to note:
- Grenade Kickstart does not stack with Nothing Manacles. It only works with class abilities.
- Grenade Kickstart does not work with Elemental Well mods. This is probably because Elemental Well mods already give you a ton of grenade energy.
- If you have Contraverse Hold equipped, you can only charge your grenade up to a maximum of 2/3. Any excess charge is wasted.
In conclusion, Grenade Kickstart does stack with Contraverse Hold, allowing you to charge your grenade twice as fast. This is great news for Warlock mains who love to use their grenades. However, it does not work with Nothing Manacles or Elemental Well mods. If you have Contraverse Hold equipped, you can only charge your grenade up to a maximum of 2/3.
How much Damage Reduction do Contraverse Hold Gauntlets Provide
If you’re a Warlock, you know that Contraverse Hold and Nothing Manacles are two popular gauntlets in Destiny 2 that offer additional perks, abilities, and damage reduction. In this section, we’ll focus on Contraverse Hold and cover how much damage reduction you can get from this exotic gauntlet.
Contraverse Hold is a Voidwalker subclass exotic gauntlet that gives you the ability to tank more damage while using your void damage attacks. These gauntlets have a unique perk called “Chaotic Exchanger,” which provides you with an overshield while you are charging your grenade with your void ability. However, the amount of damage reduction you receive depends on the type of attack that hits you.
Here’s a breakdown of the amount of damage reduction you can expect from Contraverse Hold:
- Kinetic Damage: No damage reduction is provided for Kinetic attacks.
- Energy Damage: Contraverse Hold provides a 15% damage reduction against all energy attacks, including Solar, Arc, and Void.
- Power Weapon Damage: Contraverse Hold provides a 20% damage reduction against all Power Weapons, including Grenade Launchers, Rocket Launchers, Swords, and any other heavy weapons.
It’s worth noting that the damage reduction you receive from Contraverse Hold is not applied to your overall resilience. Instead, it’s an additional shield layer that gives you extra protection against incoming attacks. So, make sure to use your void abilities wisely to maximize the damage reduction you get.
In conclusion, Contraverse Hold provides significant damage reduction against energy and power weapon attacks, making it an excellent choice for PvE content like raids, Nightfall strikes, and as an all-round PvP option. If you’re a Voidwalker subclass Warlock looking to get some extra protection while dealing out some serious void damage, then these gauntlets are a must-have in your arsenal.